Have you ever seen a ghost? - Learning English


Have you ever seen a ghost? - Learning English
Where?
What?
When?
Who?

73 Responses to “Have you ever seen a ghost?”

  1. Sara says: 1st January 2012 at 2:57 pm I’ve not so far.
    I even couldn’t believe it because as certian thoughts said If I recite such Doa’a(Islamic verses),nothing will going to happen. It really works.

  2. hanan says: 2nd January 2012 at 8:36 am in television shows.In childhood and i think that is not found in reality.
  3. Shikha says: 3rd January 2012 at 6:51 am Luckily, I have never seen a ghost.
  4. Cuneyt says: 3rd January 2012 at 8:54 pm All of us are walking ghosts, aren’t we?
  5. prabh says: 4th January 2012 at 5:34 am yah there is nothing like ghost,but it just a fear inside you that stopping you to not move on.so get rid of ur fear,take a breath. In real life, HUMANS FORGETTING THERE HUMANITY AND KINDNESS. THEY ARE THE REAL GHOST . YOU CAN SEE THEM EVERYWHERE
  6. Maya says: 5th January 2012 at 4:19 am Till now i didn’t see Ghost and hope it will not happen..
  7. Patricia Hennessy says: 6th January 2012 at 3:04 am Yes I have, on several occasions and with other witnesses for at least one of them. I live in a 200-year-old house with two. One is an old man, the other is a child about 4-years-old. The child one has a great time playing with my cat. The old man has only been seen by my brother. Normally I hesitate to state that I’ve seen them, but you asked the question.
  8. SAROJ says: 7th January 2012 at 1:26 pm no, i haven’t. it’s been just a part of imagination, good food for novels n movies. no need to give it any serious thought. your thoughts are valuable. they need to be fruitful.
  9. karen says: 7th January 2012 at 4:25 pm Usually people think there isn”t any ghost or something like that because they can”t see them.But just being unvisible doesn”t mean unexistence.In my opinion it is possible that somebody can see ghost.Anyway I haven”t seen any yet!
  10. elisa says: 7th January 2012 at 5:14 pm I have never seen a ghost,. I wasn’t so lucky. Anyway, I often have felt the presence of a spirit who helped me in certain circumstances.
    While we are dreaming we can meet dear dead people. Unfortunately it doesn’t happen very often.
  11. Fernando says: 10th January 2012 at 6:13 pm Yes, I’ve seen one, and clearly when I was 7 years old. I came in to my room to choose a toy and suddenly I saw a kid, with a hat who played on my bed. When he saw me, he was surprised and hide himself under the bed. I called my mother and togheter, but it was impossible to find the gost any where.
  12. lfvp says: 17th January 2012 at 7:27 pm I have never seen a ghost and I do not want to have the opportunity. it sure must be a harsh experience.
    I prefer to stay in the terrenal world and let ghosts far from me.

  13. Ahmed says: 18th January 2012 at 5:18 pm I don’t think so that there are ghosts we can see ,, May be in the dreams
  14. Pluto says: 19th January 2012 at 7:23 pm I’ve certainly seen ghosts but they all were in my dreams.
  15. Ahmad Seyar Rahimi says: 22nd January 2012 at 7:25 am yas i hv seen many time here in Kabul Afghanistan in our village during several year of home wars some of them were harmful but of them were not but so much dangers
  16. Ahmad Seyar Rahimi says: 22nd January 2012 at 7:42 am but there is no problem and we all the time recite holy Quran and that holy verse to keep our self save from ghost ,
  17. Manny says: 23rd January 2012 at 10:08 pm Ghosts are something unique in the spiritual world, but actually meet one…well to be honest I think its cool even if it is bad one the experience will be recieved
  18. nancy says: 25th January 2012 at 7:38 am no i haven’t. and im praying not to meet with them,cause im really affraid of them.
  19. ghada says: 25th January 2012 at 6:22 pm ghosts are un real . and i hate films and series that talk about ghosts and i think they’re silly . i don’t believe in ghosts
  20. Saya says: 26th January 2012 at 4:01 am Well~ When I was 5, I had seen a ghost. That ghost was black, like a human. I was scared, but I didn’t tell it to my parents. Until I grew up, ah~ That black ghost is my shadow =))
  21. septin says: 27th January 2012 at 3:51 am not yet,
    but I could feel them,
    Yesterday in my trip to my home I have talk to my friend about ghost then suddenly my motorcycle shutdown.
    I’m so surprised from that moment

  22. Iris says: 30th January 2012 at 5:51 am I never saw a goast. But sometimes I feel something strange, I’m afraid of it…and try to imagine that it’s my father’s spirit and it helps me to avoid my fears.
    Belive in God and pray! And everythng will be allright!

  23. Nhai Le says: 2nd February 2012 at 12:49 pm Many people say that they never seen ghost and I am also not an exception.But in fact, why people sometimes talk about stories of ghost. Do they want to make some people feel frightened? Moreover, I do not understand that someone consults fortune-teller in my countries and they say they can be incatnated by one of their relatives who died.
  24. liedy says: 10th February 2012 at 7:09 pm So , i have never ever seen a geast.iIt’s not a real world.May be some people said that they saw it .I think because they have a besycologique problems.
    We dont think about this kind of topics because it is not important to know and to think about .This is my opinion.

  25. yayafai says: 10th February 2012 at 8:28 pm i,d rather not discuss ghosts. the thought of them gives me the shivers.i pray i never see any.
  26. TSKMG says: 23rd February 2012 at 11:46 am I SAW MOST GOST IN MOVES,DRAMA AND I HEARED MORE STORY ABOUT GHOST.BUT I BEALIVE IT`S NOT REAL
  27. Mikiie says: 26th February 2012 at 2:19 pm No not already, and I don’t wanna see one. I believe in ghost even I think that it’s impossible … when someone die his spirit go to heaven or to hell that’s why I don’t understand why ghost exists hum … universe is full of mystery
  28. nabeha bader says: 27th February 2012 at 8:29 am i had seen a real ghost befor 10 years
  29. Lok Shrestha says: 27th February 2012 at 10:49 am I think that if there is god in world there may be ghost in the world. I hadn’t seen but felt in my life.
    Really there is ghost or may not be.

  30. roman says: 27th February 2012 at 10:51 am man is ghost
  31. javed says: 29th February 2012 at 8:27 pm i am going to write about the ghost when i had seen in evening of December 1993. i was walking on hill side road from one village of Karak to other. there was no public transport in evening and my friends were waiting for me. when i prayed my evening prayer suddenly small naked children running with clapping hands from my back to front and suddenly disappear in small bridge side.
  32. Trainp says: 1st March 2012 at 4:52 am Dear all,
    Have you ever seen a ghost?
    To answer it, the first I want to ask you a question. “Do you think ghost is exist in real life?”

  33. Lucy says: 2nd March 2012 at 8:17 am I didn’t see it.But I want to see him.
  34. Richard says: 9th March 2012 at 8:57 am I did’nt i see a ghost but i can them through my room specially in midnight there is something knocking and scratching my door.
  35. himan says: 14th March 2012 at 7:55 pm honestly it’s all out illusion that create such unbelievable things. i don’t believe it…
  36. simon says: 16th March 2012 at 1:10 pm I have never seen a ghost but i believe that there is ghost. Like God ,ghost is unseen but one day God extinct him.
  37. Sandeep says: 22nd March 2012 at 5:21 pm Hello Josef,
    I had seen ghost, haunted by ghost. I belong to a place, which meant to have lots of stories about paranormal activity. In my opinion ghost does exist. I can also explain how does you behave and act when you haunted by ghost. Not the way you had seen in English movies, like Exorcist.
    We have different stories and myths. The question is, do we need to fear from them. My answer is No! They are just not what they assume. They are free spirit who has some task remains to finish and that makes them left alone. According to our myths only those people see the ghost whose planetary star are weaker to that time period. A strong will person never needs to fear from Ghost. Your soul and spirit makes you strong and if you can control mind. Nothing can harm you.

    That’s all I can say about ghost. Thanks for make me take part in this.
    Have a nice day!
  38. Zakiah says: 28th March 2012 at 4:54 am I have seen ghost,the one that you call lady in white.
    I consider myself a brave one when I watch a horror movie but when I’ve seen the real one..I was consumed by fear.
    I hope that I will not see a ghost again.

  39. rahim says: 2nd April 2012 at 6:23 pm I don’t believe in ghosts and also I haven’t seen ghosts in real life only on TV and movies etc.
  40. Lay Kyoung says: 3rd April 2012 at 8:34 am I haven’t seen a ghost yet. So I don’t believe any ghost. When some people say they saw a ghost, I think they must have misunderstood something as a ghost.
  41. Janak says: 10th April 2012 at 8:54 am I never seen ghost in my life. But what i believe is, it can affect and can be seen by people with low willpower. I agree that there is something like ghost exists in the world.
  42. Dia says: 10th April 2012 at 3:21 pm I do believe in it, It’s exists in the world.
  43. sami hajrullahu says: 24th April 2012 at 12:46 pm I never seen it until now, but if we have any problem with our psychological aspects I think maybe we can see a Ghost, but it is not true, because every person who has a problem about psychological types can see any Ghost - this called Halucynacions - respect for all
  44. Yo says: 7th May 2012 at 2:53 am No, I’ve never seen one, but I do believe if there’s such a ghost, I heard people said that ghost comes to whoever thinks about them. Don’t you think? But in my opinion those who thinks about ghost probably have phobia, and they being messed with their own feeling. It is either meeting real ghost or just confusion feeling, I don’t know. sometimes I feel sick of horror movies such as vampire. I don’t think it’s creepy , freaky and spooky anymore. I don’t wish to meet ghost. We shouldn’t meet because we have two difference kinda worlds and circumstances.
  45. Lizbeth says: 11th May 2012 at 12:15 pm I never seen ghost and hopefully to not see the ghost. I dont believe black magic eventhough much people in my country use black magic that connected to the ghost. It is called as mistic. It’s grazy.
  46. Nastya Sergeeva says: 25th May 2012 at 11:24 am Hello,
    I never seen ghost, besaides I think that people can not seen ghost even they exist. As for my opinion, I believe that ghost exist, but we can not seen them because it is parallel world and we can not possibility have connection with this world….In nowdays we have different versions of the appearance and exist ghost. Besides I can say that there are different films about ghost. Frankly speaking if someone say that seen ghost other people will think that it is not normal and this someone is not normal and ill….What do you think about parallel world? Do you believe in ghost? If someone say that seen ghost, what will you think?
    Waiting for an answer

  47. Lena Malisheva says: 25th May 2012 at 3:18 pm Hello,
    I’ve never seen a ghosts and I can not say that I want to see them. Some people say that ghosts can not exist and it is lie, but other people believe that ghosts exist and they live among ordinary people, but people can not see ghosts. As for my opinion I know that nowadays there are various books and films about ghosts and I think that it may be only mystical story, but, of course, it will be truth. Besides I consider that even scientists can not answer on this question in spite of their investigations this appearances, so I can say that people are different and they have various opinions, but if you haven’t seen ghosts, you can not affirm that they exist. Can you say that you believe in existence ghost? Do you agree that ghost is very unusual appearance? Where can you see ghosts?
    With best wishes

  48. Roman Solovyov says: 25th May 2012 at 4:21 pm I’ve never seen a ghosts, but seems to me they exist. I think not with is simple people speak about ghosts so often today, many people don’t trust that they exist, but others believe that they can’t exist. Also there are many films and books about ghosts. Certainly the person who saw a ghost always condemn consider him as the abnormal loony. Speak about people who saw not alone a ghost, after all at once some people can’t go mad. I consider ghosts can exist simply it meanwhile isn’t proved but if it is once proved there will be a sensation. For now for us it is a riddle and we will live with it.
  49. issamemilat says: 18th June 2012 at 2:15 pm I do believe but yet we cannot see Ghosts because they are of different dimension
  50. Marlon Brazilian says: 26th July 2012 at 9:49 pm I believe they exist, but I have never seen.
  51. özlem özer says: 5th August 2012 at 1:10 pm Yes , in my dream:)
  52. myintmohoo1996 says: 8th August 2012 at 6:44 am ghosts really exist in our environments,in forests,and in every everywhere.They climb on trees,hide in bushes,walk on streets,find foods in hospitals and eat
    mucus,phlegm,bad blood and vomit.But we can’t see them.Because they don’t show themselves to us.Sometime we can hear their voice like crying,shouting etc.I always believe that ghosts stay around in our environments.It’s gonna be sure when we die we will see them.

  53. attaia says: 10th August 2012 at 8:29 pm i have never seen ghosts ….
  54. jo why says: 16th August 2012 at 9:15 pm I have not seen a ghost but sense a presense, when my Dad died and after a few weeks small objects fell of shelves and I felt someone sit at the end of my bed and I was to scared to move or look but now nothing.. so do not know if his spirit was still around at the time snd I wasn’t even thinking of ghosts at the time just sad and missing my Dad. I cannot explain any of it? it doesnt happen now. i didn’t believe before but have doubts now.
  55. Himadri says: 20th August 2012 at 1:38 pm Till now i didn’t see ghost ..but i heard about it …n i heard that ghost are here…is it true ????
  56. Mali says: 31st August 2012 at 7:15 pm I’ve never seen but I don’t want to have the experience!
  57. saneesh says: 27th September 2012 at 2:06 pm Most people says that there is nothing..its just on movies and dramas..and on the otherside they believe in reality,ie what they see infront of their eyes..and not ready to believe anything they dont see or come into experience..but when spiritually says my dears surely there is a soul in every human body..that never dies..and will remain in atomosphere until it gets a new body..its just my thoughts..
  58. Shakerullah says: 9th October 2012 at 11:20 am I have watched ghost in American movie tow years before, and that movie name is ghost buster.
  59. Amilia says: 31st October 2012 at 3:10 pm i lived in a house with a ghost but i never saw it and i knew that it was there because it would walk along the coridoor and you could here it.
  60. PAKIZA says: 31st October 2012 at 5:34 pm No.i.haven’t.see………bt,i,want,to,see……………..
  61. cúc says: 5th November 2012 at 3:06 pm i have not ever seen
  62. Iskandar says: 9th November 2012 at 4:25 pm I have never seen a ghost, but one day i felt that a ghost stayed behind me
  63. Rajesh says: 20th November 2012 at 8:08 am I have never seen a ghost in my lifetime so I don’t believe those things at al
  64. sogol says: 8th December 2012 at 11:55 am I wish i had seen one….
  65. Zaza says: 23rd December 2012 at 6:11 am It is a scary experience once in my life, I’ve been followed and haunted by something unseen but I can feel it. I met more than one shaman to expel it. Thanks God nothing worst thing happen to me because I always pray to God, be strong and deny it.
  66. lubna says: 26th December 2012 at 3:57 pm i have never ever seen it but when i’m thinking about it i really freaking out
  67. Sahar says: 26th December 2012 at 5:20 pm Yes!
    -In our home
    -Human ghost
    -In childhood
    -My sister!
    She covered her face with a piece of white cloth

  68. Alice says: 26th December 2012 at 6:25 pm I’ve seen the so called ghosts on the television. I remember how I adored the little ghost from the movie called ‘Casper’ and had started calling myself by the same name. In a philosophical sense, I think there are ghosts in every one of us, a part of us unknown to ourselves. So, no I have never seen a ghost in my life, as the usual definition of a ghost goes.
  69. Lol says: 14th January 2013 at 9:18 pm I have by your mom
  70. safia dirie says: 27th January 2013 at 1:41 pm ghosts are true beings .they formulate into different styles.some of them imitates animals and ugly peoples. fortunately i have not seen them yet .but i have seen peoples who exposed to ghosts.
  71. marci says: 27th January 2013 at 8:36 pm Well, last year when we were living in an old house, I saw a skiny, pale man.,inside of the house, the only people living there were me , my husband and my daughter, sometimes I could feel so coold, but it was just in some areas of the house, like other old houses, when the floors make sounds while you walking, you cuold heard sounds, i was going crazy, I was diagnosticated with all kinf of things( paranoia, zquizofrenia,depression) well, we move to another town and here everything goes normal, I don’t get to see anything but I’m glad is like that, I hope you guys don’t have to see and stay in a place were you see things
  72. Trinh Xuan Tuan Anh says: 22nd February 2013 at 2:04 am Believing in gosht or not is a question that we can not confirm. May be gosht exist in an other wolrd which can not be the world we live. In my country, some one can communicate to dead people or gosht and the dead people would help them to find out the position dead people long time back in war. We can not deny the ability of some one when they contact to gosht because we are not them.
    Conclusing that gosht may exist and fly everywhere in sky…hi…hi

  73. ambady says: 4th May 2013 at 3:06 pm Its just nonsense. There is no such thing like ghost.

Categories:
Similar Videos

0 comments: