Prepositions beginning with W

Prepositions beginning with W

One-word prepositions

with
  • Do you live with your parents?
  • He's been with EnglishClub.com for two years.
  • I discussed it with her.
  • With your permission, I'd like to go.
  • If you mix red with yellow you get orange.
  • Muriel is the girl with black hair.
  • Do you want to come with us?
  • I made this chair with my own hands.
  • You'll forget her with time.
within
  • There is a modem within the computer.
  • I will finish within 30 minutes.
  • He lives within 10 miles of his work.
  • It's not within my power to help you.
without
  • I want trousers without buttons.
  • I came without my wife because she is working.
  • He watched without speaking.
worth
  • This car is worth $10,000.

Complex prepositions

with reference to
  • With reference to your comments, I'll reply soon.
  • I am writing with reference to your order.
with regard to
  • I'd like to speak to you with regard to your work.
Categories:
Similar Videos

0 comments: